Translate

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Registration Update - 24 January 2024


 REGISTRATION UPDATE

Earlier this month, we opened the window for nominations for Torch Runners.  As of this morning, we have received 54 nominations.  We'll be keeping the nomination form open for a week or two more, but it is really important that LETR programs that are yet to nominate a runner do so as soon as possible.

Having said that, I am extremely pleased at the response by Torch Runners to complete their registrations.  To date, 27 (50%) of you have commenced the registration process and 10 of you have submitted your registration, biography and photo - well done.

For those of you who don't know who I am, here is a very short snapshot.

My name is Scott Whyte and I live in Sydney, Australia.  I am the Logistics Manager for the LETR Final Leg and look after the back end - registration, document preparation, website and blog management etc.

I have been involved with the Torch Run for almost twenty years and served on the LETR International Executive Council from 2012 till 2023 with the last seven years as the Chairman of the Council.

Over the next few weeks, I will be travelling overseas and my ability to respond to any questions will be hampered somewhat.  I will be trying my best to keep on top of things whilst I am away, but just wanted to let you know that there may be some delays.

For those of you who are yet to start the registration process, please get it done as soon as possible

Thanks

Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment